In this role, the AADM will be responsible for finding people interested in becoming Insurance Agents and getting them qualified to sell insurance policies. AADM will also be expected to help them in selling policies by joint field working and operations support. For this purpose, AADM will be trained intensely by the company.
*To ensure sell of our insurance products
*To ensure quality advisors are being recruited and developed
*To communicate changing customer needs to the top management
*To expand our reach to untapped customers
*Quality advisors recruitment:
- To meet potential people in the natural market
- To persuade them to become advisors for Max Life by explaining the benefits and remuneration by creating a win-win situation
- To grow advisor base perpetually
*Development of advisors:
- To regularly hold the meetings with Branch Manager for training advisors on various fronts
- To assist advisors in closing crucial sales call
- To work as a coach for the team of advisors
*Make daily sales call:
- To make field visits to generate leads for sales on daily basis
- To follow up on already generated leads to close them successfully
*To make policy renewals:
- To renew the policy’s sold in the earlier year for maintaining optimum persistency
*A Graduate degree within the age group of 24 to 34 years, who has been a local resident for some time
*At least 2 years’ experience of field sales jobs in any industry.
*Team handling experience of more than 6 months would be a plus.
*Means to travel locally via owned or reliable public conveyance
*Android-based smart-phone with an active connection.
CTC - UPTO 3.20 LPA
Call - 8221901204/7876212244
Offer ended on August 31, 2020