Should Maintaining partnerships and leveraging market technologies associated with vendors, product enhancements and product roadmap
• Design and implement improvements to the backup environment; ensure the ongoing maintenance of storage devices.
• Analyse performance issues and storage usage patterns. Maintain adequate capacity of all storage and backup solutions.
• Should expertise on Backup hardware (physical and disk-based Virtual Tape Library (VTL) libraries) and expertise to configure VTL Library.
• Should expertise on NAS/SAN backup and zoning concept.
• Troubleshoot complex issues and provide solutions.
• Excellent problem solving, oral and written communication skills.
• Skill in solving technically challenging problems involving Enterprise Backup based critical application and hardware issues.
• Customer contact on the projects/tasks he/she is responsible for availability and capacity management.
• Should have to work closely with other team members and shall be responsible for overall work assigned to Backup & Recovery team.
• Perform Backup monitoring, diagnostics, and complex root cause analysis, and implement corrective measures to prevent future service interruptions.
• Create and implement service improvements plan for backup.
B.E./B.Tech/MCA + 10 Years relevant experience + OEM certified L4 engineer
CTC Details :
10 + yrs : 15 – 17 LPA
4+ yrs : 5-7 LPA
8+ yrs : 10-12 LPA
These can be varied depending upon the Skill and availability of the candidate’s.
Voice - 8221901204/7876212244
Offer ended on June 25, 2020