Introduction: SPARC is a new initiative aimed at leveraging service touchpoints with existing customers to generate new sales. We currently have a service-to-sales (S2S) model in place for walk-in customers at our branches. However, there are many other instances and touchpoints, where we interact with our customers, which are not leveraged for generating sales – such as financial payouts, service requests, premium reminder calls, etc.
This position will be responsible for managing, developing & supervising the team with a key focus on customer service, retention, and sales through relationship building.
- Should be from sales/ field background.
- · Should have at least 12 months of exp.
- · Good Communication Skills
- · Should have his/her own conveyance
- · Age: less than 33yrs
- · Staying at his current location for 1-2 yr.
A. Cross-sell / Upsell
- Ensure team works on every lead allocated from HO team
- Drive productivity measures like lead to conversion ratio.
- Supervise daily activity plan of team & setup governance mechanism
- Undertake to join fieldwork with the team to demonstrate successful financial planning skills.
- Ensure 100% training/certification of the team from a regulatory perspective
- Exceed revenue target
B. Team Management
- Identify and hire the right candidates with the help of HR
- Manage attrition
C. Customer Service/Retention through relationship management
- Establish customer relationship building culture in the team
- Help team resolve service requests of customers
- Drive renewal collection on the allocated base.
- Provide appropriate training to the team for effective customer service.
- Drive the team to generate leads from existing customers.
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Management
- Must have a minimum of 8+ years experience in sales.
- Experience in managing customer relationship
- Knowledge of Insurance sales and related processes
Call - 8221901204/7876212244
Offer ended on September 11, 2020