We are seeking a Node JS Developer responsible for both back-end and front-end
development, including handling complex Node JS applications and development and deployment.
This position requires a combination of programming skills (Node & Express knowledge along with
Couch & Pouch) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and
font choices, and so on). The candidate should have a strong understanding of relational and NoSQL
databases. Also, an understanding of the entire software development life cycle & AWS management
console is preferred.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions Mongo, MySQL, NoSQL databases and clustering of
- database, Key-value stores.
- Overseeing the performance of the application, making tweaks to enhance the application and
- looking for any performance or logical bottleneck.
- Professional experience in Node.js and object-orientated programming
- Proficiency in HTML & CSS understanding
- Proficient in one or more front-end development frameworks (Backbone.js, React.js, Angular,
- Vue.js etc.)
- Understanding of Express framework.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Share cv: email@example.com
Voice: 8221901204, 7876212244