We are looking for developers who will either be responsible for developing a new website or maintaining old web applications built in Angular JS and Angular 2+. Candidates must possess a good understanding and knowledge of TypeScript and observables.
CTC:- UPTO 9.50 LPA
LOCATION:- Mumbai / Pune / Ahmedabad / Noida / Indore / Jaipur/ Kolkata/ Chandigarh
Mandatory Skills & Knowledge
- 1. Minimum 4 years of development experience in Angular (2/4/6/8+ version) and TypeScript.
- 3. Hands-on experience with ES6 / ES7 / ES8 features.
- 4. Expertise with Web Services / REST APIs.
- 5. Proficiency in Linux and deployment on Linux.
- 6. Skillful experience in Node JS / Express / MongoDB will be a plus.
- 7. Knowledge of AWS services like S3, EC2 would be valuable.
- 8. Expertise in Agile and CI/CD would be beneficial.
Roles & Responsibilities
Estimations & Task Planning
- 1. Divide the project into modules and tasks based on the business requirement or SRS.
- 2. Estimate time for the modules/tasks based on different estimation techniques.
- 3. Prepare a project plan and WBS which will have each module and task with a specific start and end date.
- 4. Seek approval from all the stakeholders on WBS and prepare the project plan accordingly.
- 5. You should be well-versed with the project management tool.
Database creation & updating of custom modules
- 1. identify the modules/tasks and prepare the database designs using MySQL Workbench.
- 2. Discuss the same with the team members and seek approval from the stakeholders.
- 3. Coding, Debugging, Unit Testing & Documentation of Code and Application
- 4. As per the best standard practices and guidelines, code each module within the timeline mentioned in WBS.
Debug and unit test the code/module.
- 1. Use appropriate versioning tools like GIT, SVN, etc.
- 2. Document the code and application that later can be shared with the client.
- 3. Prepare the user manuals for custom module/code that needs to be shared with the client and used for training purposes.
- 4. Optimize the website after checking through benchmarking tools like www.gtmetrix.com or Google Page Speed.
- 5. Experience in the latest Angular version. (2/4/6/8+ version)
- 6. Good knowledge of Service-based architecture/Component-based architecture.
Project Deployment & Maintenance
- 1. Check all the deployment checklist before putting anything on production.
- 2. Update the security patches whenever they are available.
- Technologies / Frameworks / Tools / Proficiency
- 2. Database: MongoDB, SQLite.
- 3. Tools: Git, Visual Studio Code / WebStorm.
- 4. Operating System: Ubuntu / CentOS.
- Database: MongoDB, SQLite.
- Tools: Git, Visual Studio Code / WebStorm.
- Operating System: Ubuntu / CentOS.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT US:-
- MOBILE NO:- 7876212244/ 8221901204
- EMAIL CV:- firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com