Position – Agency Manager
Age Criteria – Max 30
Qualification – Graduation
Experience – Insurance (Minimum 08 months)
CTC – 3 lakh
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- As an AM you’d have to spot talented insurance advisors and recruit them to sell the policies.
- You’d have to liaise with the agency head or business mentor to make sure that all functioning is in place.
- You’d have to train the advisors and also go around making joint clients calls to sell high-value insurance policies. You might also need to organize roadshow and other events to increase the visibility of your products and sell them.
- Apart from leads provided by the advisors, you’d also have to generate leads to achieve the company’s objectives.
- Ensuring the desired level of sales of ABHI products
- Presentation skills
- Result oriented
- Sales acumen
- Consultative sales skills
Voice – 8221901204/7876212244
Share CV – email@example.com