Job Tittle: Business Development Manager
Quallification: B.Arch/MBA degree & • Good command over MS Office
• Proven track record of developing new businesses
• Strong in client connection and client services
• Strong responsibility, self-motivated, able to work under high pressure
• Excellent interpersonal, communication [verbal & written] and presentation skills
• A passion for sales and a drive to succeed
• Fluent in English
• Should be willing to travel, as per requirement & instructions
3-5 years (or plus) of experience in sales/business development preferably from BUILDING
• MALE or FEMALE, both
Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust
pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintainisQ,d
leveraging your network.
• Research and build relationships with ARCHITECTS/NEW CLIENTS.
• Generate leads through Architects.
• Work with management team to identify and evaluate market, new target clients.
• Work with management team to develop and implement strategic sales plan.
• Identify and evaluate specific new profitable business opportunities.
• Initiate and complete proposals and presentation for new business opportunities.
• Work with internal teams to deliver outstanding presentation to
capture profitable business opportunity.
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working
through differencesto a positive conclusion.
• Present an image that mirrors that of the client.