|KERALA VACANCY DASHBOARD -NK_FLL|
|Department||Designation||Location||Package||Age Up to|
|Learning & Development||Deputy|
Manager – L&D
An overview of the job and its contribution
|Implement ALL programs, from time to time, as per L & D strategy.|
|DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES|
Main duties, tasks, and responsibilities of the role
|Knowing the BIG picture|
• Be aware of the audience and their job roles
• Knowledge of L&D organizational plans and how it dovetails with the job areas of the audience.
• Be aware on local learning flavors and requirements
Expertise on Financial services, Insurance and facilitation skills
• Be looked at as an expert on Financial services and Insurance by the audience
• Develop and display excellent facilitation skills to ensure participant learning in a facilitation environment
• Stay updated on latest trends and developments in the Life Insurance and Financial services space
• Endeavour to get certified in learning and development
Delivery of Training Programs with consistent quality
• Ensure self-certification on all L & D programs
• Conduct all L & D programs as per the calendar
• Ensure coverage of learners on induction, new products, and other special programs
• Take ownership of learners’ coverage on all programs, escalating to designated personnel whenever needed
• Take feedback from participants for all L & D programs
• Learn and understand program design as created by the central team, Follow Facilitator Guide.
• Ensure all learner certification process is followed to without any deviation.
• Seek participant feedback on the session and reflect on avenues to improve.
Leverage available technology to facilitate L & D intelligence
• Ensure a thorough understanding of GOAL (or its variants) and how it impacts L & D intelligence (from an information & credibility perspective)
• Upload all necessary details including participant nominations, actual attendance, and certifications for post-activity tracking
For Apply –
Call – 8221901204/7876212244
Share cv- email@example.com