|DELHI||CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT||DIRECT TAXATION||4-6 years|
Job description for Direct Taxation
•Maintaining and developing strong client relationships on various Direct tax
- Should review the various output and input reports used for compliance
- Should be well versed with Finance Controller and Tax Function of an India Corporate
- Should be able to prepare and self-review monthly / quarterly / yearly closing activity
for withholding taxes (TDS) and new India tax regimes
•Compute TDS payable under applicable sections of IT Act, ensure timeliness in
payment of TDS and meeting necessary statutory compliance
•Preparation and computing advance tax working based on estimated future revenue
•Preparation of Indian aspects of the quarterly and year-end tax provision. Other tax
accounting exercises might also be part of this role
- Should be well versed with Tax Audit Report (3CD), Transfer Pricing report (3CEB) and
tax return filing management
•Preparation of annual Indian Tax Returns
•Prepare list of companies based on transfer pricing applicability and draft transfer
•Ensure all inter company transactions are prepared in accordance with Indian and
international transfer pricing rules
•Ensure timely payment of TDS liability and filing of TDS returns and reconciliation of
same with GL accounts
•Assist in managing Indian tax controversy matters
•Ensure timely preparation of data in prescribed format for assessment and appeal
•Timely preparation of data to facilitate timely completion of Tax Audits
- Should generate MIS providing valuable inputs to the management.
•Make sure to address the vendor queries on TDS certificates issued to them
•Experience in preparation of Transfer Pricing Studies.
- International Tax and regulatory advisory, analyzing provision of income tax act with
tax treaty (DTAA).
•Experience in drafting legal submission and appeals up to the level of ITAT/tribunal.
•Client Management and handling day to day income tax compliance taking full client