· Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands Dealer, Distributor and Architect base and ensure its strong presence.
· Reviews and analyzes regional sales and operational records and reports; uses data to project sales, determine profitability and targets, and to identify potential new markets.
· Identifies training & improvement needs of the team; basis regular sales and Handling the OEM Sales meeting or Dealers assessments of targets to maximize productivity and morale.
· Maintains knowledge of relevant market, competition, and best practices/trends in sales techniques and strategies.
Ideally, You’ll have:
· Bachelor Degree, MBA Preference.
· 4-8 Years of relevant experience.
· Good communication skills, should have an understanding of regional language.
· Excellent supervisory and leadership skills.