Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Vikhroli, Mumbai
Timings: 10 AM – 7 PM (IND)
CTC: 7 LAC PA
Experience: 1-3 Years
Languages: Excellent English Communication- Verbal and Written
Qualification: Graduation or Post graduation
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan.
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid,
- organic & own media channels.
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement
- ideas, feedback & present results.
- Define important social media KPIs
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a
- strong network
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends.
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with
- Create methods for finding and saving online customer reviews.
What are we looking for?
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective
- multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels.
- You have solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including
- Google Analytics experience.
- You possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics.