|DELHI||CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT||STAT AUDIT||0-4 years|
Job description for Statutory Audit (Junior)
- Audit planning, execution and finalization.
- Be aware of the latest accounting and auditing standards.
- Ensure audit methodology is followed in all assignments.
- Work with the Audit practice to execute Statutory Audit/Indian GAAP/US GAAP accounting
services and related services for clients.
- Statutory compliance under various laws such as income tax act, sales tax etc.
- Regular submissions/ postings to knowledge databases.
- Delegate tasks to interns wherever possible.
- Review work done by interns.
- Continuous monitoring of time and costs during the assignment.
- Establish & maintain good working relationships with clients (adapt to changed work
environment at different clients/ locations).
- Must have strong knowledge of auditing and accounting standards.
- Should have handled statutory audit assignments earlier.
- Ability to prioritize, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity.
- should be able to lead and motivate subordinates.
- Excellent presentation and English communication skills required.
- Should be a team player with a proactive and result oriented approach
Job Category: Accounting & Taxation
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Delhi
Industry: Accounting & Taxation