We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Position: iOS Developer
Years of Experience- 3-5 years
Job Location: Chennai & Kolkata
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Objective C and Cocoa development expertise
- Knowledge in SVN and GIT
- Strong experience in Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- At least three native iPhone applications deployed in the marketplace
- Hands-on coding, systems analysis, design, and delivery of projects assigned.
- Self-motivated with the ability to drive features to delivery
- Frameworks: Cocoa Touch, UIKit, and Core Data (Core Graphics and Core Animation a plus).
- Experience building, testing and distributing native apps that consume RESTful services (point us to your work in the app store)
- Should have Strong Hands on experience in developing High Performance mobile applications.
- Knowledge of the open-source ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good logical sense, strong technical skills and the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Objective C
Salary: Up to 8lpa
Voice: 8221901204, 7876212244