We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies
of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing
systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting
defects. You should be a team player and an excellent communicator. If you are also
passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but
Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in
3. Prepare test-based applications for various Dot Net applications. 4. Enhance
existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan, and
identifying areas for modification and improvement.
5. Manage defect tracking systems and resolve all issues and prepare an update
6. Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
1. Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer. 2.
Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural
patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)).
2. Experience with team handling, project management, and client interaction.
3. Strong knowledge of MVC is a must
4. Strong knowledge of Asp.Net MVC & Asp.Net Core
5. Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic . NET)
6. Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
7. Understanding of Agile methodologies.