We are looking for a Java developer responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
Working on assigned projects
Should possess application development experience in Java 7/8, Spring Framework, Spring Boot following industry-recognized software development life cycle.
● 3+ Years of experience as a Java tech stack developer
● Java development experience in web applications and APIs.
● Experience in Core JAVA, Spring, Spring Boot Frameworks.
● Hands-on experience working with Microservices architecture
● Experience with ORM like Hibernate.
● Good knowledge of developing RESTful web services using Spring Boot.
● Experience in working with MySQL and Oracle Database and NoSQL database.
● Hands-on with Linux commands.
● Must have good analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills.
● Apply quality software engineering principles throughout the Agile product lifecycle
● Provide support and documentation
● Understanding and experience in any of the cloud technologies like AWS, GCP would be an added advantage.
Any cloud technology certification (Good to have)
Minimum: 3 years
Voice: 8221901204, 7876212244