Job Title: Quality Analyst
Office Location: Pune
Timings: 09 AM - 6 PM (IND) - Mon- Sat
Experience: 01-4 + years of experience
Languages: English & Hindi
Min Exp : 3-4 Yrs
Work Location: From Delhi Office
- Responsible for supporting UAT, post prod testing
- Estimating, prioritising, planning and coordinating testing activities.
- Perform thorough testing when bugs are resolved and features are completed.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet business needs.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills. Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans. Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities.
- Flexibility to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments.
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking. Ability to organize and analyse data and present metrics to internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for create functional test scenarios.
- Experience with QA methodologies.
- Working with Agile and devops methodologies.
Voice: +91- 7876212244