Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce CRM platform to support critical business
functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals.
Interact with clients, managers and end-users as necessary to analyze project requirements, including
specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce
Provide system administration support to customers’ Salesforce environment, especially related to
customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects, and workflow.
Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project
requirements and customer objectives and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
• Experience in Core Java or any other stack (Python, NodeJS)
• Conversant with data structure
• Familiar with Agile methodologies such as SCRUM, LEAN, etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Salesforce Developer Certification
• Experience developing user interfaces
• Experience in Enterprise Application Integration is desired
Share cv: firstname.lastname@example.org