Senior Application Developer
|Skillset||Oracle ICS (VBCS) Senior Application Developer|
|Experience||7 to 9 Years|
|,Location||Onsite opportunity, West Indies (Trinidad and Tobago)|
|Notice Period||Immediate to 30 Days|
|Position||Client is Fujitsu|
- Basic Requirements experienced professional having broad understanding of industry best practices, business processes & solutions. Provide solution, processes and application expertise and knowledge from requirements/design through to implementation.
- Ensure design fits with current requirements and future business direction.
- To communicate with on-site functional team to understand the business requirements and can write design/technical documents.
- Operates independently to provide quality deliverables to project.
- Mandatory Skills, Certifications and Experience Should have strong understanding of Oracle Integrated Cloud (OIC) components & capabilities including all major OIC adapters and different orchestration integration patters.
- Ability to leverage pre-built integrations, cloud adapters, connections, SaaS applications etc. in the solution. Experience of integrating different multi-cloud applications and on-premises applications.
- Working knowledge of web service development and architecture (SOAP/REST).Strong Experience of Integration frameworks offered by SaaS applications including Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, XML, XSLT, and XQUERY .
- Experience delivering large integration projects. Being part of designs, proof of concepts and development using Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC), is a plus. Working knowledge of VBCS and PCS and integrating the same with cloud applications using OIC adapters.
- Worked extensively on Oracle SOA Suite, OSB 12c/11g products like BPEL, Mediator, Business Rules, Web Services, proxy, business services, service account, routing, JCA, XQuery, OWSM etc.
- Good understanding of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) and PaaS4SaaS architecture Oracle Cloud Platform Application Integration Certification is Preferable.
- Desirable Skills, Certifications and Experience Familiarity with systems integration security, user provisioning, and single sign-on technologies.
- Solid understanding of performance tuning best practices and experience improving end-to-end processing times.
- Knowledge of BI concepts and best practices as well as exposure to tools such as ODI, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) is a plus.
- Other Oracle Cloud based Technical expertise like BI Publisher Reports, OTBI and conversions using FBDI, ADFdi etc. is a PLUS.
- BIP Report experience.