Job Title: UI/UX Lead
- Adobe XD
- Adobe Photoshop
- Coral Draw
- MS Word
- Excellent in understanding client requirements, requirement gathering and translating into Functional and Technical requirements
- Proficient knowledge of tools such as Photoshop, Figma , XD effects and backlog management etc. Good Analytical skills and ability to implement the right tools for the projects
- Sound experience and knowledge in creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
- Ability to create user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups. Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables) and proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Should have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- An Individual having strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate the ideas, designs, and suggestions
- Should be a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
- Capability in Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- Experience in working in a client-facing role.
- Good experience in Office suite (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint) and having good skills in documentation, Proof-reading and presentation
- Good understanding of both waterfall and Agile model
- Ability to track User Stories, Tasks, and Defects status on daily basis by maintaining the tracker in an agile environment
- Experience in writing and maintaining the Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and Functional
- Requirement Documents (FRD), Non-Functional Requirements Document (NFRD
- Ability to work with multiple users and cross-functional teams during application development
- Ability to lead a small team of designers
- Should have a good understanding of the business and IT processes
Degree/Diploma in Design, Fine Arts, Engineering or related field
INR1200000-INR1400000 Per year
Share cv: firstname.lastname@example.org
Voice: 8221901204, 7876212244
June 9, 2022