Roles and Responsibilities
● Manage and execute chess competitions, ensuring a world-class environment that supports player, coach, & referee development, while delivering a fun & memorable experience for all attendees.
● Create a marketing plan to drive event participation.
● Effectively manage event budgets.
● Assist in creating the year-long calendar of competitions.
● Administer and enforce policies established by the HobSpace.
● Manage and develop relationships with Schools, Housing Societies, Children’s Group, etc
● Integrate and communicate with internal departments, including: Corporate Partnerships, Marketing and Sports.
● Perform on-site management duties during all events. This includes, but is not limited to: score keeping, assigning referees, organizing field marshals, on-site activations for other Sporting departments and/or other third-party vendors.
● Managing the Awards and other prizes for each event.
● Represent HobSpace and its related affiliates in a professional manner at all times.
● Perform other related tasks as assigned.
Share cv: firstname.lastname@example.org