Senior Laravel Developer
- The Developer is responsible for the coding of a Website, Web Application, API and etc.
- They are involved with the technical and graphical aspects of a website - how the site works and how it looks. They can also be involved with the maintenance and update of an existing site and upgrades on existing Web Application.
- Write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements
- Test the website and identify any technical problems.
- Upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines.
- Strong programming foundation in PHP, MySQL, and can develop core PHP based application
- Working experience in Open source CMS and Framework like: Lumen, Laravel, CodeIgniter.
- Must be strong in handling MySQL databases, database design and SQL queries, query optimization
- Write clean, well-designed code and contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with the WordPress coding standards.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git / SVN.
- Software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Should be a good team player.
Skills: LARAVEL, PHP, API, MYSQL
Share cv: email@example.com
Voice: 8221901204, 7876212244
June 9, 2022