Your primary key deliverable area shall cover-
- Supervise the accounting department to ensure the proper functioning of all systems, databases and financial software. Provide regular maintenance and backup of all accounting systems and supervise company financial staff.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting data for Institutions, regulators, investors and company’s board of directors.
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts, reporting results, analysing variances, and developing improvements.
- Oversee the preparation and communication of weekly, monthly and annual financial statements.
- To ensure compliance with company policies and with the law
- Oversee the preparation and timely filing of all communications/returns with departments.
- Enhance and implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and control systems
- To decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Controlling and evaluating the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensuring there is appropriate cash flow for the organization
Skills and requirements:
- CA with at least 2 years of post-qualification experience in Corporate role
- Expert in managing data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficiency in the use of financial management software and MS office
- Problem-solving efficiently and quickly without loss to the company
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent organizational skills
- People skills and effective communication skills
Call: 8221901204 , 7876212244
Share cv: firstname.lastname@example.org