Job Description : Digital Marketing
-As a Facebook Marketing Specialist, you will work to help scale social advertising efforts geared towards Maximum lead generation & ROI.
-This role is for someone who is able to find efficient growth via Facebook and Instagram
-You thrive in building, maintaining, and optimizing digital advertising campaigns and have an experimental and methodological approach. The position requires a blend of creativity, analytical skill, perseverance, and results-oriented problem-solving.
- Build and launch Facebook / Instagram Ads
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- -Help create weekly and monthly reports
- -Recommend new strategies based on data and testing
- Help set up processes
- Extremely fluent in written English
- 3+ years of hands-on e-commerce marketing experience, including Facebook & Instagram
- A self-starter mentality, a strong sense of ownership, and an appetite for learning
- Moderate to advanced Excel experience (pivot tables, graphs, etc.)
- Demonstrable success in improving account performance in direct response to Facebook and/or Pinterest advertising, and a desire to champion both. Similar online ad experience will be considered as well.
- Ability to uncover insights from data and use quantitative methods to answer questions and to find opportunities for optimization
- An eye for good design and can create ad concepts quickly leveraging basic design thinking (note: graphics design experience is not required but is considered a plus)
- Familiarity with Facebook Ads Manager/Power Editor or equivalent, including bulk upload, is a plus.
voice: 7876212244, 8221901204
click to apply on WhatsApp:
share cv: firstname.lastname@example.org