What You’ll Be Doing
- Prepares new sales representatives by conducting orientation to sales process;
developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance; scheduling
orientation drive-along with senior representatives.
- Conduct a thorough Training Need Analysis (TNA) and report training needs and
action plan for your sales unit. Design assessments for training sessions, conduct
assessments to bridge the gaps identified.
- Conduct skills gap analyses to identify areas of improvement.
- Conduct training for the new batch of sales hires.
- Monitor the progress of the salespeople you train. Work cross-functionally to
improve their performance and support them by conducting supplemental training
- Determining training needs by communicating with sales team members; observing
sales encounters; studying sales results reports; conferring with sales managers.
- Audit calls regularly and present reports of the performance to the Head of Sales.
- Monitor sales objectives and results.
- Coordinate individual and team performance review sessions to discuss strengths
- Proven work experience as a Sales Trainer or similar role
- Experience in a sales position is a plus
- Ability to manage the full training cycle, including in-person activities and web-based
- Hands-on experience with e-learning platforms
- Excellent organizational skills
- Solid communication and presentation abilities
Experience – 2-4 Years
Languages: Excellent English Communication Mandatory.
Location – Mumbai Based (central line preferred)
Joining – immediate/15 days
Industry – Edtech or similar