Job Description for Assistant HR Manager / Deputy Manager / HR Manager
Experience: 3 – 6 years (Preferably from a CA firm with a generalist profile)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring timely and accurate delivery of payroll.
- Overall responsibility for payroll processing and administration.
- Support departments in developing and delivering strategic HR plans that
fit with the overall business direction.
- Plan, monitor, and appraise HR activities by scheduling management
conferences, resolving employee grievances, training managers in how to
coach and discipline, and counselling employees and supervisors
- Supervise the onboarding process by ensuring that it’s high-quality and
up to date and provide clarity and connection for employees so their
roles serve the overall business vision.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and
recommending human-resources policies and procedures.
- Handle confidential matters with discretion.
- Good knowledge about SSP Portal.
Share cv: email@example.com